Dr. Greenblatt completed his Bachelor of Science at Long Island University and his medical degree at Keck School of Medicine, USC. He completed his internal medicine residency at North Shore university and his fellowship in gastroenterology at the Medical College of Pennsylvania. He is also board certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology.
Dr. Greenblatt has over 35 years of experience delivering the highest quality patient care in his chosen specialties. He also has an alternate location on Morris Avenue in Union, New Jersey.
- Garden State Endoscopy and Surgery Center, NJ- staff member
- Trinitas Hospital, NJ- staff member
- Rahway Hospital, NJ- staff member
- Overlook Hospital, NJ- staff member
- Saint Barnabas Hospital- staff member
- American College of Gastroenterology – Fellow
- American College of Physicians- Fellow
- American Gastroenterological Association – Fellow
- St. Elizabeth Hospital- former Instructor
- Trinitas Hospital- former Chairman of the Dept. of Gastroenterology
- Elizabeth General Medical Center- former Chairman of the Dept. of Gastroenterology
- Trinitas Hospital- former Chairman of the Credentials Committee
- Elizabeth General Medical Center- former Chairman of the Credentials Committee
- Trinitas hospital – Teacher of the year