Dr. Tempera studied at Brooklyn Hospital Center and Seton Hall University, School of Medicine. He completed his residency in internal medicine at St Michael’s Medical Center in New Jersey and his Fellowship in gastroenterology at Seton Hall University Postgraduate School of Medicine. He is also board certified in gastroenterology and internal medicine.
Dr. Tempera teaches residents in Internal Medicine and Family practice at Overlook Medical Center, when he isn’t treating.
- Overlook Hospital- staff member
- Trinitas Hospital- staff member
- Contractor Advisory Committee for Medicare- NJ Gastroenterologist Representative
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine- Associate Professor
- Seton Hall University Post Graduate Medicine – Associate Professor
- New Jersey Gastroenterology Society – former President
- New Jersey Society of Endoscopy – former President
- Trinitas Medical Center – Attending of the Year
- Union Hospital – Attending of the Year
- Overlook Hospital – Attending of the Year
- Named as one of New Jersey’s ‘Top Docs’ from 2004-2015